By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link (as well as its preview) and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- So Jason Chaffetz is quitting congress? I wonder what led to that? Some scandal we will hear about soon? A story came out that he will miss all work on Washingto for about a month due to foot surgery. Possible that is a cover?At least he has began to attempt to do is job regarding House Oversight when it comes to Trump lately
- A report came out that fired NSA Michael Flynn broke the law by taking money from foreign governments, most notably Russia
- Did you notice the full court press on everything from national monuments, tax reform, trade wars, etc all in an effort to get the Michael Flynn news out of the spotlight?
- Trade war with Canada happening now, one with Mexico on the horizon too. All while word leaked considering dropping out of NAFTA, even though needs congressional approval to do it
- The GOP controlled houses of congress are doing a crappy job investigating Trump’s ties to Russia
- Did you see the latest PR stunt by Ann Coulter to get attention?
- How is it a tax reform plan when the plan calls for only help for the rich?
- Yay, no government shutdown. Though Trump did threaten the healthcare of millions of people on the way to that all so he could have his precious wall that nobody but him and his cult want
- Speaking of healthcare, the Freedom Caucus approve of a plan that is worse than the previous replacement plan
- When thousands of people need to march for facts and science on a weekend, you know the world is in trouble
- It is looking like France will not vote in their Putin puppet. Too bad we could not say the same
- Alex Jones asked the media to be responsible and respectful. Seriously?
- So the 9th circuit court of appeals struck down the executive order regarding sanctuary cities and Trump’s response is to break up that court. Dictator wanna-be red flag alert!
- Trump had the state department actively promote Mar-A-Lago on their website before it was taken down due to ethical complaints
- What is up with all of the Russian aircraft incursions near American airspace?
- Still no war with North Korea. Let us hope we say the same thing next week
- Worst 100 days in office for a president ever!
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.