By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link (as well as its preview) and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- Trump and all of his sycophant supporters are trying as hard as they can to use the Susan Rice false flag as a way to cover for his slandering Obama. But the truth is that she would not have done anything if the people in his circle had not done all the shady things they had been doing in the first place. Not to mention the fact that it still does not prove the original lie of Obama ordering wiretapping of Trump Tower
- Steve Bannon has been removed from the National Security Council due to H.R. McMaster taking a firmer reign on such matters. While it is a good thing to get that racist out of that position, he will still have a firm hold of Trump’s ear on most matters
- The democrats are trying their best to keep Neil Gorsuch from being confirmed, including calls of plagiarism just before the vote and forcing republicans to shred the filibuster rules. Will getting the GOP into a position where they are comfortable with altering legislative rules be more of a problem down the line considering the authoritarian in the White House?
- Apparently the GOP are going to try once again to hit the Affordable Care Act. Did they not learn anything the first time and are purposely ignoring all of the public outcry and support for that bill against the supposed replacement?
- Lots of press for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner lately to try and give cover for all the White House lies. Still does not change the fact they are complicit with each and every ugly act by their father
- Speaking of information overload, a ton of recent #Russiagate revelations have come out as of late regarding Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and Trump trying to set up a back channel to Putin
- Rex Tillerson sure gave a weird statement regarding North Korea’s latest missile firing into the Sea of Japan
- ISIS and North Korea are both taunting Trump while Assad initiated a biological attack on the people of Syria, resulting in a poor response from the White House. Major international incident coming soon? Not being more diplomatic to China regarding North Korea and Putin’s love for Assad certainly will not help matters
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.