By Bobby M.
Every Wednesday night, Jason Taylor, better known as @HahnAmerica and the founder of EatPrayVote.org hosts a radio show along with @ChuckNellis and his wife @laweez to discuss the week in politics. They each will give the point of view from a moderate, a conservative, and a liberal. You can catch the most recent episode when you follow this link (as well as its preview) and older podcasts can be found here.
Here are some of the possible topics that I hope they discuss tonight…
- Michael Flynn is out of the White House!!! This is the 2nd time he has been fired by a president, and 3rd time overall given he was fired by James Mattis (before becoming Sec of Defense). That firing was due to his leaking intelligence, something he would yell at Hillary about
- Trump knew of the investigation into Flynn for weeks, and knew of the original conversation regarding sanctions and was fine with it. He is just upset that the media found out about it
- Should the cries towards Flynn of “Lock Him Up” be louder?
- Apparently Chaffetz will investigate the leaks that let the media report on Flynn, but will not investigate anything else regarding Trump. Speaking of which, the House had a vote to check Trump’s taxes, but all republicans voted it down
- Who will be the new National Security Adviser
- A cabinet member nominee has finally been blocked in Andrew Puzder
- If the republican senators voting against him had issues to vote against him, where was that train of thought considering the other horrible nominees?
- Trump is trying to walk about a long time stance of a Palestinian state, although he at least asked for illegal settlements to be toned down
- $50 billion dollars for a border wall needs to be found and Trump is asking for all agencies giving money to to Mexico to take an audit of the amounts they give
- The wall money would be better spent on things like the Orville Damn and Flint’s water system
- The New York Times reported that the Trump campaign had been in contact with Russia continuously
- Trump has been to Mar-A-Lago twice in three weekends and will apparently go there again this next upcoming one. This is the same man that’d rail on against Obama for his vacations
- North Korea fired a missile and the Trump administration discussed it out in the open in the middle of a country club
- Trump does not know how to shake hands
- Melissa McCarthy has been awesome impersonating Sean Spicer and she helped SNL to it’s best ratings in years
- Janet Yellen is warning of uncertainty in the economy due to Trump
- 40% favorable, 55% unfavorable ratings for Trump from latest Gallop pol
These things and many others may be talked about on their show. A preview of the show can be read about here. Tune in and see, or better yet, call in and ask for yourself.